August 16, 2010

life | day 228 - pressure cooker

Work is really stressful lately and its really not that the problems and the projects are insurmountable but rather they’re just piling up pretty fast.  I thought it was high time I went old school and listed down all the stuff I had to work on in paper – seeing it in paper makes it less daunting because there’s something to cross out with the passing of the hours.  I should whip myself for letting procastination get the better of me but its too late for that now.  The whipping needs to come later.  All things considered, despite my seemingly well-put organizational skills, I do succumb to disarray from time to time.  Chaos could be fun when it happens but with all things, there’s really a price to pay.

The one good news in the days past is that I got another invitation to be a speaker at a supply chain conference in KL this October.  I think though it is quite premature to be sharing an ongoing project so while I relish the opportunity to be a speaker alongside supply chain professionals from prestigious companies, it would be a disservice to share something that is half-cooked.
 
I asked God for something this morning.  I don’t think I’m asking Him much.  Just some peace of mind.
 
Back to blogging.  I miss this, really.  To be able to write freely and express my thoughts feels liberating.

2 comments:

alina atotubo said...

I totally know how you feel. =( I'm so looking forward to our Cebu trip for some relaxation in the company of my closest friends. Let's catch up soon!

jay santos said...

you betcha! i can't wait for that cebu trip as well. its gonna be legendary! hahaha this is the career we all aspired for ... gotta work for it i guess.