October 26, 2005

a new beginning ....

I finally managed to set-up my blogspot after a long wait. I've set-up accounts with Yahoo 360 and friendster and have had a hard time updating those spots as well. I remember that the only stuff i managed to update at yahoo was my boracay trip. Then my 4-wk business tour around the US between september and october. i was supposed to say something about my malaysia trip 2 weeks ago but i ran out of words to say so i just went ahead and closed the damn blog.
i've been reading a number of my friends blog and they have been very interesting indeed. i think reading some of them helps you get to know them better. you learn things you would not otherwise know because there are a lot of things left unspoken at the end of the day. blogs gives you a chance to do that. i guess the only thing about these blogs is that they're not that private - if you choose to make it private, doesn't seem to make sense publishing it on the web right? why not keep it in your laptop or something? so in a way i guess i'd better be careful what i say here ... but then again, i'm not known for being subtle.
i talked with my boss' boss this lunch and we discussed mostly updates on my work. i think i've come a long way in contributing something to their team considering i've only been there for a month. but let's not talk about that ... i raised up today the opportunity for a US relocation via the ao ie opening arnoldo has been reserving for me. yes, you got it ... there's one more req in ao right now that arnoldo has not opened yet because he is waiting for me. i now believe my networking skills are getting me somewhere. joan asked me whether it was ao i was really interested in joining or whether it was working in the us is what i am mostly interested in doing. i said it was more of the latter. she mentioned that she can check if i would be open to doing some stint in fsm instead and i told her that it was very interesting. although it will be a <1yr>
we're still searching for a house ... so far, we have not been able to find another house like the one in ortigas st. that was a dream house - i stood there and i knew it was the one. but like in real life, you rarely get what you want. sometimes, you have to settle for the next best thing. i guess it just wasn't meant to be. God will help us find the right house for us.

1 comment:

tattoed said...

hahaha! :)...kaya nga very discreet din ako..though i know you guys know who/what/where/when im pertaining too...nice to know you have your new blog!