January 14, 2007

sitting here watching the world pass by

there's something about waiting in the airport that's in a way uhmmm calming, which doesn't really last that long once boredom sets in. but looking around the myriad of people from God-knows-where pass you by, i couldn't help but wonder in amazement. the airport is a melting pot of people of all ages, sex/sexual orientation, race and everything - everything is right here, in front of me. and while i marvel at this thought, i shudder at the long flight that awaits me. boredom.

hopefully, things will proceed smoothly, no hitches, no hassles. i'd stop there for fear that i might jinx it but the day has been extremely marvelous so far. i checked in conveniently (given my marco polo membership) and my manila to hongkong seat was upgraded to business class (hurrah!). and while wasting time at the business lounge, this gorgeous eye candy came in. to top it off, eye candy sat just one seat away from me in the airplane. yumminess. if you could get diabetic from excitement, i would have. yumminess again.

gotta wrap up and walk to my gate. the journey begins.

No comments: