November 25, 2007

lazy day sunday

there's nothing better than a relaxing weekend - read : eat, sleep, watch tv. i stayed home the whole day today to rest following a tiring saturday night (dinner and get together). despite driving the distance, i was glad to come because my nephew had a great time playing with josh last night. i guess lying in bed most of the day can take its toll, my back kind of hurts right now. the gloomy clouds do little to get me to try going to the mall. i'm already late for my christmas shopping much like the previous years. i really need a change in lifestyle - not only because its making me downright chubby but because i am feeling sluggish (ha!). there's something about sunday's closing thats depressing. maybe its the realization that the weekend is going to be over and its another week of working that makes me feel a lot of people feel this way. or maybe its just the feeling when you've run out of passion for what you do. next week is a short workweek though and that's reason enough to rejoice.

december starts next week. christmas is really just around the corner.

No comments: