February 11, 2009

2009 Do List

i don't remember drafting some resolution list for 2009 but taking my cue from a good friend's list of things to do in 2009, here's my own.

  • list of places to go (back to) this 2009 (hope i get to see half) : sydney, ilocos (vigan, bangui, pagudpod), coron, cambodia (angkor wat baby!) ... where else? camsur (been dying to wakeboard), pinatubo crater
  • go to the gym.  i really really need to get serious. period.
  • learn a new language.  can i still fit this in 2009?  mi habla espanyol!
  • enroll in a short culinary course.  while this probably doesn't go well with going to the gym, by golly cooking is another thing i love.  i'll cook for the fam & friends - help them get fat.
  • (OC alert!) Tag almost 100GB worth of mp3s. Rip a box ful of CD's to mp3. Transfer them to my ipod.  Logic states then that i should replace my 30GB ipod with the 120GB version.  yahoo, that's what you call justified purchase.
  • Read a plethora of e-books about photography i downloaded.  Read a bunch of books gathering dust i've never found the time to read.  Maybe try reading a few of the almost 30GB worth of x-men comics i downloaded.
  • I need to go back to my derma.  Get a facial.
  • Get rid of these braces.  Its been too long.  More than i bargained for.  I'm beginning to HATE it.
  • Shoot. Shoot. Shoot.  Enroll in a lighting class or make kulit my photog friends to teach me.  Learn more photoshop.  Practice. Practice. Practice.
  • Get back in touch with my Catholic teachings & practices.
  • Find a new job!  Life will be so much better if i find a new job quickly!

Wow, so many things ... so little time talaga.  its a BIG list ... one step at a time.  I'll make it.

No comments: