December 31, 2005

Last Day of 2005

Yep, today is the last day of 2005. Later on, we'll start cooking the NYE feast - we're having ribs, lengua, baked macaroni, fruit salad, a basket of fruits ... yun lang 'ata. I'm sure some other stuff will turn up. I'm set to clean my room in a few minutes - last night, i folded up all of my clothes in neat, even stacks --- yeah, yeah, i'm kinda OC and i need things in a certain order or i can't plan it very well.

I managed to come up with a new blog look for 2006 but right now, i don't really know how to integrate that design with the template of blogger. I hope i find some time to do that in january cause i'd be tied up studying for 7 written exams next term. On the left is how my blog is going to look like. I mixed orange & some green into it - nope, i didn't copy DJ's color scheme - i've always loved orange & yellows & blues & greens and i always use these colors in my excel tables.

I decided to put a sorta picture collage in the middle of the blog - ala lang, thought it looks neat. Dun sa mag-co-comment, what i do with my blog is my busines!!! hahaha i placed also a Last Song Syndrome area where one of the songs will be playing. In my current blog, there's no previous post list for some reason so i need to figure out a way to include that. DJ, stop making deadma and offer to help!!! hahaha oh well, if DJ doesn't have time, i will try to figure it out siguro though i don't know when. If i don't find time, my blog will look like its dire self for the time muna.

unfortunately i haven't finished my Xmas shopping yet. Well, i fancied resting A LOT during the holidays so cut me some slack. Yes, i still plan to do that - never been really good at buying stuff for other people. I'm really good at buying stuff for myself though - if i like it, i buy it, simple as that (provided i can afford it of course). so many things to do this at the start of the year - pay my tuition, renew my passport, ask for relo details, get my picture taken. and there are a lot of things i need to do at work - its something i've been putting off for some time now and i will need to square off with it soon.

dad & my brother bought firecrackers from Bulacan yesterday. yes, unfortunately my dad & brother still doesn't think its new year if we don't have firecrackers. personally, i shun from the really strong firecrackers. there's something about a potential for torn limbs that just gets to me - so i stay only with the roman candles and the fountains and that's it. i stay away from the judas belt, whistle bombs, five star or any of those that explode ... torn limbs, torn limbs, torn limbs. i'd like to have my digits intact in the coming year. it would be good to have a martini or a glass of champagne + some strawberries later but that's not us.

and the countdown to 2006 begins ...

No comments: