December 25, 2005

Merry CHRISTmas


Merry Christmas!
I have a list of people I know...All witten in a book, and every now and then.. I go and take a look. That is when I realize these names....they are a part, not of the book they are written in...but rather taken from my heart. For each name stands for someone who has crossed my path sometime, and in that meeting they have become...the reason and the rhyme. Athough it sounds fantastic for me to make this claim, I am really composed of each remembered name. Although you're not aware of any special link, just knowing you has shaped my life...more than you could think. So please don't think my greeting as just a mere routine, your name was not forgotten in between. For when I send you a greeting that is addressed to you, it is because you are on the list of people i'm indebted to. So whether I have known you for many days or few, in some ways you have a part in shaping the things I do. I am but a total of many people I've met....you are a friend I would prefer never to forget! (Taken from an e-mail I got from a friend)

Today is CHRISTmas day! Its the most wonderful time of the year because this day marks the day Christ was born. There are so many things to be grateful for, so many people who mean so much, so many things that I have been blessed with. Truly, God is good all the time.

(The picture above was taken during the IE Reggae Xmas Party @ Jona's house. I am here with friends Van, DJ, Jona and Trixy in front of this very pretty Christmas tree).

No comments: