March 19, 2007

jet lagged & weekend laziness

this is the part i hate when traveling to & from the other side of the world - the jet lag. for the past few days, i've been sleeping really early in the evening only to wake up around midnight (and no, i am not an "aswang" hahaha) - my body still thinks its in the Arizona timezone (midnight is like 9am there, time to be at work). it will probably take me a few more days before i get acclimated to this timezone - i desperately need some gym time soon. there's nothing better than a tiring workout to get myself off the jet lag faster.

i've spent the better part of my weekend in bed just watching shows i've downloaded. there's really a lot of it still that i haven't seen, add to the so many dvd's i've had on queue since a year ago. i had fun meeting up with allan and trixy for dinner last friday. we ate at conti's and i had a really awesome baked salmon (yum!) before we stopped for coffee at starbucks. i was pretty much in bed around midnight thinking "this is good, my body clock can reset itself." only to find out two hours later that i was wide awake - bummer!!!

i started organizing my mp3's on the itunes in my macbook and being the OC that i am, i had to re-tag all the album covers to a higher resolution because they were quite blurry in full-screen mode. yeah, its pretty hard being OC like this (at least its not over the top) where i like everything (mp3) tagged properly with song title, artist, album, genre and album covers. if the mp3 doesn't have those, there's no way they get synchronized in my ipod. so far i've managed to tag properly almost 16GB worth of mp3s, and there's probably 60GB more left (hahaha). Harddisk space is pretty much getting limited and i will need to attend soon to backing up my TV shows to DVD. There's like a 100GB to back-up, its such a boring task to do.

Ahhh its monday today, this for me signals the start of the week and i promised myself i'll start dieting this week. being the OC that i am, i don't start anything other than a monday. i think its that whole notion that since its a new week, that is the only time i should start something new. yeah, i have my weird moments. A & T probably thought i was crazy when i told them that every morning when i take a bath to get ready for the office, i wait until the clock is in increments of 5mins - i don't start if its :03, or :21, it should be :05 or :025 ... hahahaha its just easier for me that way to assess how long it took to finish a chore.

No comments: