December 26, 2007

babble babble

to say i wasn't ready for today's meeting is an understatement, my mind was blank - probably from so much cozying up at home the past few days. it took me longer to answer the questions and however nice, she asked tough questions. i babbled a lot trying to figure out how best to answer each situation. it wasn't hard to figure out soon i wasn't in my element because my head felt sluggish and i found it difficult to say the right things. it must have been the rain, getting wet and the gloom that seemed to envelop the day. i laughed at myself as i walked back to my car, umbrella on hand trying to stay dry. if i don't hear from them in a week and a half then i guess that's the end of that path. i'm not too optimistic also that we will agree when they give an offer because they were quite honest that they won't meet my expectations. hmmm let's just wait and see.

the next few days, i need to focus on finishing my OCE presentation and the documentation i need to prepare for my upcoming trip. ahhhh i'm really super lazy to start any of it - i'm procastinating again but i have the holiday spirit to blame for it. i'm beginning to realize the long holiday is almost over, 7 more days left for me. i really gotta get my groove back.

No comments: