October 17, 2008

TGIF!

the best day of the week for me will always have to be friday because its the start of the weekend and tells me that the hustle & bustle of working is about to end. work can be taxing and this week was no exception - juggling multiple presentations is no easy feat. and i used to love doing that - painstakingly working on every detail of my presentations and making sure all of the colors matched up. it was really the OC in me and my compulsion to create the impression that this presentation was worth listening too. today, my presentations are much simpler - i wouldn't say hushed but more direct to the point. eleven years at the big blue creating and doing presentations almost on a weekly basis sort of teaches you the proper ways. you get over whatever presentation jitters you have and just do the best you can.

eleven years. life at the big blue for me is about to close, maybe in the first quarter of next year. sometimes i ask myself if i am making the right decision specially in light of the current economic downturn. i probably have the option to stay but my heart isn't where it used to be and that has been killing me for the past year or so. maybe i should stop using everybody else as an excuse and just take a leap of faith. maybe that's the best way to do it. and maybe i should stop worrying about it too much.

at 34, is it still seriously possible to be crushing on somebody? i should stop. i'm in a better place right now and i seriously don't need the distraction. b'sides, i'm not cut out for it.

well its friday today, i shouldn't be thinking too much. so whatever was written above was not written by me! LOL!

No comments: