December 14, 2008

freakin dent

sure i've had my days as a really bad, bad driver but most of the time, i've been a model citizen following all the traffic rules so it pisses me off to see that my car has a freakin dent when i parked it properly in mostly pay parking areas.  i know its bad to wish someone ill fortune but i do hope that someone who put a dent in my CRV gets what he/she deserves.  the dent isn't humongous, well it sort of jumped from door to the back but its pretty noticeable.  while i'm not car-obsessed, the OC in me gets "praning" everyime i'm reminded of it.  the last time i had a dent repaired (ok, that was bigger and deeper), had to shell out 3K for it despite the insurance and that was 3 carless days and i had to commute from the repair shop.

so yeah, it sucks and it sure pisses me off.  dang that stupid driver.

No comments: