November 10, 2009

life | day 313 : if it was that easy

monday started off without a hitch. i was off to a good start for the week - no monday blues! i was giddy. the weather was sunny. i had a feeling of unbelievable lightness in me. yay for that.

it was a typical day workwise. documents to sign, meetings to attend. it wasn't slow and it wasn't fast - so it was somewhere in between. steady lang.

my first day back at the gym was a bust. i did my usual abdominals and moved on to get my heart pumping. 5 mins of super cardio and i stopped - heart beating too fast i felt like i was going to blackout. losing consciousness in a full-packed gym is social suicide so i decided to stop. 5 mins is better than nothing. note to self - "take it slow."

a good friend sent me this quote - "if you love someone, tell them, because hearts are broken by words left unspoken." OUCH. yeah, slap me in the face will you? seriously, if it was that easy but i've been brainwashed as a child to believe in fairytales. i deserve another slap for that i guess. its complicated.

going to the gym got me all fired up. adrenaline pumping. didn't get to sleep until midnight and magically woke up at 3am --- yeah, the witching hour.

sleep deprived. still happy. how wrong is that?

No comments: