November 11, 2009

life | day 314 : tuesdays with u1

anything after monday gets an ok in my book and yesterday was no exception.  things was going along smoothly workwise and i was humming to christmas songs the whole of yesterday.  life has been real busy lately i forget that Christmas (my favorite time of the year, i had to say that) is just around the corner.

i've been pre-occupied lately and its driving me insane.  i've been having ups & downs on a daily basis its really starting to stress me out big time.  its not a good thing.  its been hard to focus lately and i know i just need to really really keep myself busy.  tiring to the point of exhaustion is always a quick head fix.

i was planning on jogging along boni highstreet last night but that plan got sidetracked because of an unplanned dinner with my surfer buds.  ER is visiting and he has been such a cool bud it was a crime not to shake plans and have dinner with him & the rest.  its great that we still manage to find time to hang out despite all of our busy, busy schedules.  we've been friends for quite a time and we've managed to stay that way even after we left the old blue.  we're all adrenaline junkies at heart - willing to try anything and mostly everything.  its what i love about the group, no qualms and no inhibitions.  jump if we need to jump.

the other thing that's a bit sucky lately is my sleeping habits.  i can't seem to get a good night sleep lately.  where's the sand man when you need him?

read this from a friend's blog yesterday and "OUCH" hit me like a rock thrown from the roof top.

Because i'm hoping i'm wrong. And every time you do something that tells me you're no good, i ignore it. And every time you come through and surprises me, you win me over, and i lose that argument with myself, that you're not for me.” - The Holiday

i'm praying to please please stay out of my head.

4 comments:

Malou Marquez said...

kaya mo yan!! 'kaw pa?!
Merry Christmas na, kuya jay!!! hehe.... =)

Nini Recio said...

ouch,ouch, ouch....that hurts, Jay....in time, Jay, in time....everything heals in time...

jay santos said...

yeah, kaya yan! just gotta go through the motions! hahaha

jay santos said...

yes yes tita nini! thanks thanks!