February 21, 2006

black sheep

i guess the universal truth is that there are no perfect families. each family has their own crosses to bear, their own black sheeps. i talked about my younger brother in a previous blog before and i need to talk about it again in light of what happened last night.

my brother is our black sheep. he blames everybody else for him not having a job right now except himself. he feels slighted when my mom nags him about how lazy he is. i cannot even begin to describe to you how lazy he is - tang'na (pardon the expletive) kakain sa kwarto, di man lang ilabas yung mga pinagkainan nya hanggang mga 3 o 4 na plato na ang naiipon. he'll bring out the plates pag sinipag and then still thinks yata na may maid kami to wash those freakin' dishes. he quits his previous jobs kasi 'mahirap daw' --- hello? he got his last severance pay from his last job and then magpapa-inom dun sa mga kapitbahay namin --- mayaman no? he watches tv and leaves it on kahit natutulog na, leaves the lights on --- hello, kahit piso hindi sya nag-co-contribute sa mga household bills and kahit pagsabihan mo, its like speaking to a wall. He's that fucking dense and he's 28yo.

last night, he was in his usual drunken state arguing with my mom because of her nagging. he kept on repeating and repeating his imagined slights and was verbally abusing my mom. i couldn't stand it any longer so that i went out and joined the arguments. the conversations got heated and he was challenging me to a fight. i stayed cool the first time but the next time i went out, my nephew was already crying. he challenged me again and this time, i took one of the wooden posts of my bed and i was really going to whup his sorry ass with it if my mom & sister didn't intervene. i swear, i was going to use it if he hurt my mom or my nephew physically. talo talo na lang ... don't tell me i couldn't do it, because i can.

i will say it here ... i hate my brother. i don't wish him bad or anything, but the world will be a better place without people like him. i really can't take it anymore so i'm considering moving out. that boy is not going to move out of that house anyway, he can have it but i am not staying. di rin naman kayang palayasin yan ng mom ko, so better for me to leave. i don't plan to talk to him anymore. call me whatever you want pero i've reached the point where i really can't take it anymore.

i am moving out ... soon!

No comments: