May 08, 2006

adjustments

i went to the dentist this morning to get my braces adjusted and now, i can already feel how sensitive my teeth are because of the adjustments made. its going to be two more days of agony after today ... aarrrghhhh ... no pain, no gain right.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my manager has confirmed that my trip is going to push through between w22-25. ok, so its 4 weeks in the US which is actually not bad considering the recent cost-cutting direction. i have to make sure i deliver and 'wow' them during that 4 weeks. wowoweee! i've decided that instead of flying out saturday, i'll bump my flight to sunday so i will travel with ice. its such a long, boring flight and its always nice to have someone to talk to, much more, have somebody take your pictures hehehe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm excited about the trip, really. some part of me though knows i'll be missing a lot during that 4-weeks - birthdays, gimiks, movies and some hanging outs. i hope my baby misses me too.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lots of stuff to do before the trip ... i have to take care of school stuff, technically drop all the subjects i enrolled online so i won't be charged with the 10% of tuition ... i also have to renew my driver's license in case (for some reason) my trip gets extended. you know, better be ready (its the boyscout in me).

No comments: