December 04, 2006

stuck with sucky people

this post is a bit personal, but there's no one to talk to right now ...

the past two weeks, whenever i was out (which have been only a few times) i hoped that i didn't have to go home. it wasn't because i didn't want to see my nephew (he's the only + thing about home although he can get tiring after a while) but rather frankly, i would pass having to see my blacksheep brother and my dad. when i got home and went down to open the gates to park my car, i noticed that my sister's car was not in the garage and the gate was just pushed back, and wasn't locked. if there was a strong wind, the gates would have swung open. i asked my blacksheep brother if he was the one who took my sister's car out and when he said yes, i told him if he can close the gate properly the next time. he told me "he forgot daw" --- damn, like how can you forget to lock the gate if he had to get down the car in the first place to push it in place? anong klaseng reasoning yan? he's just so freakin' lazy --- and when i say lazy, i mean it in the most superlative sense ... as in super, duper, mega na he'll make the "useless" human being list hands down. i had it already with him that if i manage to buy a house in the future, only my mom, my sister and nephew can live there. dad can stay a few but he better follow my rules or i'll kick him out. blacksheep brother - he can stay here at our house today. if you think i'm harsh, then yes i am but you don't know what its like living with him.

i talked to my mom (who is in the hospital taking care of my sister) and she told me our bill to-date has rung up to 185K not including the doctors fees - and so far my sister has 3 doctors and she still needs to see a cardiologist. mind you, this doesn't include the other 50k from when my sister got hospitalized a few weeks back. between my mom & i, right now we can still pay the bill (again, thank God i have some savings ... salamat talaga!). how much our bill is was something i thought my dad should hear. he had to hear it not because he will pay for it because he won't be able to contribute a singe cent here (like father, like blacksheep son) but because i wanted to tell them "we need to start conserving." he goes on telling me how it was like that (it was the way he said it actually) without even asking how we were going to pay for it. he just assumed that we had the money to pay for it instantly - like what the hell is that? so i reiterated that we need to "conserve" and he then tells me "e ano, hahayaan mo na lang yung kapatid mo?" to which i told him, "its not that, we still need to think about how to pay for it?" he talks as if you can just get 200k out of the drawer. this is how people who have not managed to purchase anything major in their life talk. our house, cars and education are all courtesy of my mom.

they suck, and people can call me "ungrateful" or whatever they want, but these people need a mega-dose of reality. our lives will be so much better if we go our separate ways.

No comments: