September 17, 2007

i will

i admit i was never a big fan of old, old bands - really more pop than i'd admit but a good friend rlin sent me this link to youtube for one of her current favorite songs. and yeah, the song "i will" by the beatles is truly awesome - one of the best love songs. truly one for the emo playlist (sigh!). now i'm definitely missin' someone.

I Will - The Beatles

Who knows how long I've loved you,  
You know I love you still,  
Will I wait a lonely lifetime,  
If you want me to I will.   
 
For if I ever saw you,  
I didn't catch your name,  
But it never really mattered,  
I will always feel the same.   
 
Love you forever and forever,  
Love you with all my heart;  
Love you whenever we're together,  
Love you when we´re apart.   
 
And when at last I find you,  
Your song will fill the air,  
Sing it loud so I can hear you,  
Make it easy to be near you,  
For the things you do endear you to me,  
oh, you know I will.  I will.
 
here's two videos for the song.  ben taylor remade the song as well.
 
 

No comments: