February 27, 2008

antibiotics and dizzy spells

still pretty much shaken up by the whole episode with my ortho yesterday, i was a bit feverish yesterday. though not so much so to warrant staying in bed but enough to take things a bit slower today. i need to take my antibiotics except that i'm actually allergic to penicillin/amoxicillin that the doctor prescribed erythromycin instead. i guess the only thing about this drug is that its more powerful and it can cause a bit of a stomach discomfort (read in tagalog as "sinisikmura"). i took my meds right after i've had my bowl of oatmeal and glass of orange juice and realized that maybe mixing that meds with the orange juice is not a good idea. still not sure but i can say that i haven't felt great since this morning. i had another serving of food to make sure that its not because i haven't eated enough but earlier on, i had a severe attack of dizziness. i was seated working on my laptop when it came so suddenly i thought there was an earthquake. my desk literally seemed like it was flipping right in front of me. that scared the sh*t out of me mainly because if that happened while i was driving, i would have seriously gotten into an accident. i can't wait to get out of this drugs - damn getting that wisdom tooth extracted. damn these braces. vanity can really screw you over.

No comments: