February 07, 2008

fat boy

the realization of how much weight i've gain over the past six months hit me like a brick wall. over the past month, i've been building up the supplies needed for a much needed detox diet even buying some of the supplies during my trip. i've made up my mind that i need to start this detox tomorrow. weighing in at 190lbs is career topping if i may so with me being the skinny kid back in high school. age really has a way of screwing up your metabolism and the stress-free, laid back life i've grown accustomed to over the past year is really showing. gym has gone back to being my charitable institution but i seriously plan to make a comeback - this time with a major purpose. i'd really like to work on achieving my "body for life."

hopefully i get to lose all 25lbs, get back to a cool 165 and finally be able to wear my S & M-sized shirts again.

No comments: