May 12, 2007

the price of traveling

i decided i'd either wing it or die trying, and with a much resolve walked the corridors of school to submit my course approval form. i realized that this term is going to be a challenge and the signs seem to be telling me upfront to get ready. not only was the strama class & professor i was planning to take full already, it meant i had to take the professor known for heavy work, weekly recitations and tons of reading materials. but like my friend annie said, it must be fate - and so i half-heartedly asked them to enroll me in that class instead. the second sign told me i'd have to work my ass off to pull-off a 4 and a 3.5 in the class i am enrolling this term, its not impossible but its going to be difficult. and even if i get those grades, i'll be 0.02 shy away from a medal and maybe i will have to enroll in an additional elective, and get a 4 at that to make it. digitech screwed up my chances and i can't blame the professor because i missed 2 meetings and a quiz because i had to travel for work. bummer i guess but sh*t happens. the price of traveling.

it would have been nice to graduate with a medal. let's see what else i can do to get that.

No comments: