August 04, 2008

i need a drink

seriously, i need a drink. its one of 'em days when i spiral down into fits of depression. it comes and goes and maybe its because i've been trying to do too many things at the same time. its easy to forget about it when i'm with other people but its the alone time that gets me. shopping used to be good therapy but i'm over indiscriminate spending (ok, i've improved on that big time!). blogging lately has been a bit of a chore, not finding anything to talk about and not finding the words to write something much more coherent than this. its the lack of things to say that makes me babble ... its these momentary bouts of sadness that i hate so much because there's no hand i can hold on to except my own. its not for the lack of friends, i just prefer to sort out my own personal demons. i've never been good talking about my sad stories which has got me to start blogging in the first place. lately though, baring my soul to the public doesn't seem to be such a great idea.

where's that bottle of shiraz when you need one?

No comments: