August 27, 2008

something more to be said this wednesday

a few more thoughts about wednesday ...
  • being late going to the office and having no choice but to park so far away at least forced me to walk more than i normally do. that probably was more than 500 steps total so hopefully that burned some calories.
  • going back to gym sure is a bitch. i barely got through cardio, as in barely. the plus i think is that my fat burners sorta gives me added energy in doing my reps.
  • i'm happy that even after being away for quite some time from the gym, gym crushie's workout sched is still the same. and gym crushie looks better than ever.
  • how working out forces me to drink more water than i've done during the day, curbs my appetite so much that downing a glass of protein shake equals dinner already.
  • how much prices have gone up that everytime i go to the grocery, my bill will always be between 2-4K. And if i look at what's in my cart, there isn't really that much.
  • that going home and finding out your cable isn't working is uber frustrating especially if you were looking at watching your favorite show. ok, its "my girl" and i'm so not caring if you call me "masa" ... its entertaining kaya!

No comments: