August 28, 2008

musings on a steady thursday

this is going to be my 5-minute break from work ...
  • i think i'm a little overly desperate now to slim down. started taking my "hydroxycut hardcore" a couple of days ago and i'd have to say i hate the feeling afterwards. its like there's a heavy load in my chest, can feel my heart pumping abnormally fast, my stomach feels like its always empty and i feel like dying everytime. ok, so now i am just being stupid. i should stop. look good or die? uhmmm such a hard choice hahaha i need a good, strong slap right across the face
  • i just realized i haven't reimbursed my last semester of grad school but the problem being i seriously don't know where my receipt is already. i don't even remember how much i paid for last semester but it probably is around 15-20K. if i can't find the receipt, that's 15-20K non-reimbursible. bummer!

No comments: