January 11, 2009

i love you PRE

so while i've settled (for now) with the nokia e71, i've gotta say that there's really something to look forward to this year.  and the anticipation and the waiting will most likely be worth it when palm releases the PRE this year to rival the iphone.  now i could have gone with the rest of the flock and got myself an iphone being a mac lover & all except that it didn't meet my needs.  my treo was by far and still is the best phone i've had.  PRE seems very promising - seems to have all the functionalities i need including a QWERTY keypad neatly tucked in.  i've never really taken a liking to a QWERTY touchscreen so having something to press is a big plus for me.  wonder how much it would cost when it comes out?  hopefully not an arm and a leg specially when i'm so trying to be really cost conscious.  but we'll see ... i can already feel my new baby! LOL!

check it out here :  PALM PRE

No comments: