January 19, 2009

> ten things to be thankful for

i think this is something worth spending time on --- keeps me optimistic and appreciative of the big and small things in life.  a lot of people asks me why i'm mostly happy, the reason is simple --- there's just so much to be thankful for and a lot of people that helps me smile.

  1. Giving me a restful sleep.  Waking me up refreshed.
  2. Making me go to my dentist to have my braces adjusted -- finally, after putting it off for the last couple of weeks.
  3. Chats i had with friends today which made me roll with laughter, smirk and vent my frustrations.
  4. People who left comments in my site.  You all don't know how much i appreciate your words.
  5. No issues at work today.
  6. Friends who made donations or will be making donations to the charity event i'm supporting this coming weekend.  God bless your generous hearts.
  7. The hugs & kisses i got today from my sweet 5yo nephew.  I love 'im more than life itself.
  8. All the ideas/concepts for shoots, half-baked or otherwise, swimming in my head.  Just thinking about the next shoot makes me excited.
  9. Cool BTS photos from the Eye-Candy shoot by one photograher whose works i admire so much ~ Ash Castro.  I got a picture with the master and other masters (lem, mj, etc) ... how great is that?
  10. Finally, making a real good bolognese sauce tonight richly tossed in whole-wheat durum spaghetti.  now that was a really good meal.
I bet all of you have your own list of things to be thankful for ...

No comments: