August 17, 2007

this is it ...

this is it ... the last leg of the race to complete my strategic management paper. i'm down to the last half of implementation and then i just have to slave over the financial projections. I downed some extra-joss already anticipating a stark, cold night working on my balance sheets and income statements. good thing classes remains suspended tomorrow which means i don't have any class giving me the entire morning to finish up, print and find some place to get it binded. nice huh? too much blessings, i couldn't begin to say thank you - God has been really good helping us with this paper by giving us more time to work on it.

so to my classmates, after we're through with this paper, let's all offer our thanks to God for all the breaks we got! God is eternally good.

No comments: