August 14, 2007

you can never can tell - part 2

if you haven't read part 1, read it first ... the laughter continues here ...

> I thought Jay's ex-girlfriend was really out of our lives. But heaven
> only goes that I was wrong. Kakakasal pa lang namin nun when Jay
> received a uninamous text. "Meet me at the clinic." I had a stinking
> feeling in my butt. I told him not to go. It might in danger him. Pero
> sabi niya, ok lang daw because life is what we make. Tumahimik lang
> ako. Sabi niya, "Penny for you talks." But I didn't know what to say.
> Beggars can't be losers. Isa pa, worried talaga ako na baka yung girl
> yun. Jay said, "Can't got your tongue?" I tried to smile at him. Kahit
> di ako nagsalita, actions speak louder than works, di ba?
>
> Be that as is may, umalis pa rin siya. I was out of the loophole.
> After a few hours, I called him on his cellphone. But my calls fell on

> Jeff's ears. Lalo akong nag-worry kasi I didn't even know Jeff. Sabi
> na nga ba di na dapat umalis si Jay. That's what I'm talking about it.
>
> So I tried calling some friends who will help me find Jay. That's what

> are friends are for naman di ba? But I just faced a blank mall. I had
> to do this alone. Nag-taxi na lang ako. Pero ang mahal na pala ng plug
> down rate.
>
> When I got to the clinic, the security was really buffed up. Di
> basta-basta makakapasok. So I said, "I beg your cordon. I'm patient.
> It's my favorite virtue nga e." Nagduda yata yung isang guard.
> Hinawakan ako sa arm. The nerd! I shouted, "Don't touch me not!" Buti
> na lang the other guards were nice and said, "Come on, let's join us."
>
> When I went inside, parang I've been there, done there. Nung walang
> nakatingin, nag-explore ako. Nakarating ako sa top floor and I had a
> bird's IQ of the clinic. I could not explain it but I was drawn to a
> room on the floor. Siguro Divine Intermission na yun.
>
> Parang may narinig akong umuungol. I was thorn. Di ko alam kung aalis
> ba ako o papasukin ko. It made me stick in the stomach to think that
> Jay and his ex-girlfriend were there. I tried to tell myself to slower
> my expectations. But to tell with it! I had to strike while the iron
> is not. I had to hear the truth from the corpse's mouth. I barraged
> in. O my gas! Si Jay, naka-strap sa operating table, parang genie pig
> sa isang nakakatakot na experiment. He was on the cutting edge. He was
> bleeding. At ang doctor na nagpapahirap sa kanya, ang ex-girlfriend
> niya at ang bago nitong boyfriend, ang nurse na si Walter. Doon ko
> napatunayang blood is thicker than Walter.
>
> Guess watch? Di ko alam kung paano ko nagawa pero I was able to search
> and rescue Jay. Siguro adrenaline brush na yun.
>
> Now, he's recovering. Nag-sorry siya na hindi siya nakinig sa akin. I
> know it's a better pill to swallow your friend so it's forgive and
> forget me not. All swell that end swell. I know we should kiss and put
> on makeup.
>
> Ang ex-girlfriend naman niya at si Walter, nakakulong na. Detention is
> really better than cure. So the moral of the lesson is: if symptoms
> persist, insult your doctor.

No comments: