November 04, 2006

saturday

i'm sitting here listening to my professor talk about scanners, barcodes and rfids. the only thing that makes me feel relaxed right now is that despite the late start, i think our group came out with a pretty decent paper. we're scheduled to present our paper in the afternoon and i'm feeling confident about it. presentations is kind of second-nature to me now, having done so many presentations in the past nine years in intel. i can't remember the last time i had to do a term paper, its actually been quite a while and its good that i have this term to get myself ready for strama next term. i think i've always been quite good at writing term papers, and even better at reorganizing and making it presentable. i actually like making my paper and my presentations colorful. my belief is that having a presentable paper creates the impression that there was a lot of work done to acccomplish it.

i kind of feel sicky right now and i still have to go to a get together after school at edsa shangri la. i hope this feeling of like getting the flu doesn't push through - i have tight deadlines next week for my EMS project. i need to make this presentation "brilliant" so i can get off to a good start and secure that promotion i am looking for in april. i remain optimistic.

No comments: