January 15, 2008

can i leave him behind?

my sister tells me my nephew misses me back home. she sent me a text message while i was at the airport that my nephew cried after i got off the car and said he was going to miss me. jacob can be so dramatic sometimes - but that kind of sweetness, love is nothing short of genuine. i really miss him already. my sister says jacob always says he misses me (with tears in his eyes pa) everyday. it makes it harder to consider leaving him if i decide to move to singapore. the clock is ticking and i need to make a decision soon. so far, with all the people i've talked to, it seems that going for it is the right thing to do. maybe i know the answer to begin with and i am just afraid to accept it. i'm still praying for the sign - and to hopefully not have to be apart from my nephew who i love with all of me.

No comments: