June 12, 2006

craving for pad thai

i was feeling adventurous last saturday and was craving for some delicious pad thai that i mapquest'd my favorite thai restaurant "malee's" and wrote down the driving directions on paper. now malee's is in downtown scottsdale which is 22 minutes @ 65mph from where i am staying. that's 16miles away so driving that far will be a challenge. well sort of, mapquest gave really good directions and i overshot a turn only once but managed to take a u-turn down the next block and figured where malee's was right on time for lunch.

i've only been to malee's once before and having their pad thai was enough to leave an unforgettable memory on my taste buds. when dawn served my pad thai feast, all diet restrictions left me and i greedily ate all my pad thai down to the last bit of chicken morsel left on the plate. to me, that was still the best pad thai i have tasted - and its even better than the one they serve at pei wei's.

so yeah, i know how to drive to malee's already and i'll probably make another trip down scottsdale before i leave for manila.

No comments: