September 05, 2006

changing plans

joan (my boss' boss) IM'd me asking me if i can travel to the US sometime in october (probably around W41/42 once we finalize it) and while i would have preferred to go, the reality was i need this for my next job as the project manager for EMS. the only downside of this trip was that i will have to cancel on my boracay trip with ali & allan (which falls on W42). add to this, i would have to work out with my professor next week about my scheduled travel since i will miss two school meetings. i should be glad for the opportunity to travel except that my commitments in school hold me back. the thing is, i never expected to be a project manager in the new org, and seeing that they put me there (alongside the other managers who directly reported to her before) meant that i still have something going. so i have to temporarily skip bora and travel to the other side of the world. one more time this year.

No comments: