July 11, 2007

10 things to be thankful for

despite everything, there are still things to be thankful for everyday. here's my list for today.
  1. being able to wake up this morning - one more day to make a difference;
  2. my brother taking my nephew to school - means i get to take care of work matters;
  3. my job allowing me to "still" work from home;
  4. flexible work hours that allow me to try and squeeze in my family responsibilities;
  5. earning decently to afford me the small luxuries in life;
  6. God giving me the means to help out my family (financial & otherwise);
  7. God for the strength - to emotionally handle the current trials;
  8. being able to close my deliverables one or two presentations at a time;
  9. giving me a responsible mom - making her the true pillar and role model in our family;
  10. giving me friends who support me with encouraging words and even others who unexpectedly give motivation.
in truth, there are no words to say how richly blessed i am today - trials & all. despite everything, i believe in the greater plan. and so, i remain.

No comments: