July 17, 2007

Emo-morning

my sister's operation yesterday finished short of 8pm and i finally managed to breathe easier hearing the news from mom. i was already "paranoiding" (hahaha new word) myself the whole day and silently praying for a successful and safe operation. i'm still praying everyday for my sister's full recovery and she told me yesterday that we should go to Our Lady of Manaoag when she gets better. i think that is a very good idea - and besides, the trip will probably be a welcome breather for everyone.

God has been really good and has been helping me full-time. some people might say its just coincidence but i know these are small miracles given through the prayers everyone has offered for my family. my manager was IM'ng me this morning and telling me that it maybe a good idea to push the schedule for the implementation of my project to the Cavite factory. its a miracle because if it pushes out, it is not going to conflict anymore with the writing & submission of my thesis (or strama paper). its not final yet, but doesn't that sound great? its God's way of helping me manage my responsibilities - all of them. i'm so happy.

my posts of late have been depressing, and i usually am a very upbeat person. its probably because its easier to pour out my woes in writing - that, and i can be super EMO most of the time. funny that you can be so ruled by your emotions and then hold off showing that side of you to other people. yeah, i can't say "i love you." i've never said that to anyone (except my nephew) ever. i wish i could have said it though, but there's no use dwelling in the past.

No comments: