August 05, 2006

10 things to be grateful for

  1. richard & dada helping me get the #286 slot (courtesy of their friend) during enrollment. while there were 40 students ahead of me, time breezed thru while i chatted with mayzelle and some former classmates.
  2. free lunch @ mexicali courtesy of my good friend eric. it sort of seemed like payment for my microsoft office services (read: doing his diagrams for his strama).
  3. meeting new people. rina - finally was able to meet atty ramil's girlfriend. ramil was my groupmate in manacc (@ taft) who is also jim & dino's good friend. rina was very nice and i found her very pretty. i also met amboy ron, who probably didn't understand a single tagalog word we uttered over lunch. ryan, annie's good friend who seem very nice, bright and interesting.
  4. seeing old schoolmates. molly, dada, mia, cheryl. i am totally missing school!
  5. TM & i being able to BI 4 schoolmates to hangout with us and watch "sukob" instead of (a) eric meeting up with his college bestfriend; and (b) mitch, annie & reggie to skip their afternoon class.
  6. driving around makati without getting another traffic violation. and yes, i saw that there was indeed a freakin' "no left-turn" sign down that particular intersection.
  7. watching "sukob" (which i found was an excellent & well-written film), getting a fright-dose, getting bugbog'ed by TM during the gulat-moments.
  8. hanging out with ali & allan at starbux last friday night sipping on a P95 glass of mango juice.
  9. passing by springfield last friday and not buying anything.
  10. having well-meaning friends to constantly remind me of my stupidity, my foolishness and my need to move on.

No comments: