August 02, 2006

dizzy up

when i got back from my trip, i decidedly went back to my low-carb (read: no rice) eating habits. surprisingly, its not that hard anymore to not eat rice during meals. i guess i kind of gotten used to it by now (yeba!). i think i'm just 5lbs shy from my target 165lbs if the weighing scale at home is accurate. yesterday, i had only 2 ham omelettes for lunch and a glass of water. i went to the gym around 530 and did my routine training, did a good 25-min rotex/cardio run and decided to go to the grocery. while i was walking, i felt suddenly super dizzy and had to stop for a while to get my bearings. it was only then that i remembered i haven't had anything to eat since lunch. so now i know what it feels like to be hungry. when i got home, i ate my favorite "pata" and had half-a-cup of rice because the experience of near-passing out freaked me out. anyways, i bought some hydroxycut yesterday at GNC and the sales crew asked me looking puzzled if it was for me. hahaha i said "yeah" - guess he didn't think i needed it.

No comments: