August 08, 2006

10s for Monday

  1. steady monday. got to start on my cmo-cog plans and chat on the inventory stuff for my ems ar.
  2. seeing my cv officemates - nakaka-miss din pala being with them.
  3. first time in a long while i had lunch again with my office friends.
  4. being able to do my gym reps without complaining so much.
  5. 25 mins of rotex cardio @ 120+ speed consistently
  6. seeing my gym eye candy again after 10 weeks.
  7. getting a really good, restful sleep last night not thinking of anything or anyone.
  8. called already cdo reservations & accommodation for estimates. closed na 'to this week and we're all set for cdo.
  9. finished redoing/reformatting the lrp-capital response template.
  10. getting a call from a hs friend who's in town and wants to get together for dinner.

No comments: