August 31, 2006

what i want to do soon

while all of these organization changes and efficiency discussions are happening, it does not in any way deter me from pursuing my other interests both current and forthcoming. while some of them may probably remain queued for some time, i still do have plans on pursuing them.
  1. finish my mba - 2 more terms to go and i'll be done with it - with a supply chain major. most of my mba friends will be done 1 or 2 terms ahead of me but i stopped for two terms so that's expected.
  2. enroll in short culinary courses - i'll probably have to do this after my mba - it will be hard to juggle between the two if i take them simultaneously. i've been itching to try out some of the easier cupcake recipes online including a carrot cake recipe i got (also online). my interests though does not lie on baking alone but also doing different cuisines.
  3. develop photography skills - i'm not talking about just being able to shoot pictures but also learn how to do post-processing (study adobe photoshop cs2) and photo layouts. i need a mac for this hehehe
  4. working out - this is probably where discipline and mind power is required A LOT. follow really a strict gym routine - stay in shape as long as i can. and my ultimate dream talaga is to have six-pack (or kahit 4-pack) abs - i think i'd need to do 500 sit-ups everyday for a year to have that hahaha
  5. read my 25GB+ downloaded comics - yeah, i have patiently downloaded almost all of the x-men & related titles for the past three weeks already that even i was surprised its this much hard drive space already.
  6. organize my mp3's - being the OC that i am, i need to tag over 60-80GB worth of MP3s i've accumulated over the past years so i can upload them to my ipod. you see, i don't upload mp3's on my ipod if they're not tagged properly with album covers.
  7. travel more - visit more of the philippines or outside of the country. take more and more pictures.

i think this list suffices for now. there are still a lot of things i want to do (like hook up with my gym crushie hahaha) but let's leave this list as it is right now. i'm sure with time or as some of this gets crossed out, i'd have new things to add.

No comments: