April 04, 2006

brace myself

after procastinating for a year i finally went to see my dentist today and made the arrangements to have my braces fitted by friday. so yeah, i'm getting braces. its my fault really, i was in high school when i had my one and only tooth extraction and the dentist told me i should get a bridge or else my teeth are going to have spaces as the years pass by. true enough, her predictions have proved accurate and my teeth have spaces in between. i was resolved to sport madonna's tooth-gap smile but decided that wasn't the look i was gunning for - and so the braces. while i should (in theory) have near-perfect teeth in a year or so with the braces, the other upside here is that adjustments are going to be painful enough that it will be like taking reductyl. weight loss galore. add the fact that i will be going back to the gym next week - this time for good.

braces at 31. keep magnets away.

No comments: