April 12, 2006

unexpected dilemma

my boss sent me an instant message awhile ago and i casually asked her about a planned face-to-face meeting in the US sometime in W20 and she told me that she is planning to send me to the US for 4-6 weeks for some benchmarking, training, skill-building for all these projects i'm involved with on COG & speed model and who knows what-else. it should be good news for me really except that it will happen anytime after w21 and i will have a skip school again. just when i was really looking forward to finishing all my subjects by end of this year, up pops this opportunity. it actually is good news, well except that june starts to get warm/hot in arizona, and you know how i hate the super hot desert climate. so on monday, i'd have to get back to my boss about the trip - all fingers pointing now with me having to go and skipping school. thanks to a, r & d for giving me sane & good advice.

i dunno. right now, i'm not really keen on doing too many travels. just lazy i guess.

No comments: