April 11, 2006

wtf

i went back to the gym yesterday and asked one of the PT (personal trainor) if i can have a fat analysis done. ronald (PT guy) was quite friendly and he readily took my fat analysis. So i gave him my stats, 31yo and 5'8.5" tall (pag walang shoes, 5'9 pag meron) and the result came back showing i am 20% above the 'excellent' goal of 14%. I need to lose around 39lbs and my weight using the electronic scale was at 175lbs. seriously? i wanted to tell ronald there must something freaking wrong with your equipment hahahaha but hey that is on the 'excellent' scale. i only plan to lose around 25lbs, build some muscle on my arms and get some abs. so yeah, i hired ronald as my PT - i'm really determined right now so i just gave them my credit card and voila, 12 sessions paid - hahaha! 1st session starts thursday.

ronald gave me a free workout last night, just some basic total conditioning stuff. i did the rolodex for cardio for 30 freakin' minutes (i only do 15mins) and i thought i was going to faint when it finished. I did 90 reps of ab rolls (believe me, this HURT bad!) - doesn't 'ab rolls' sound like some kind of food? 30 reps of tricep exercises, 30 reps of leg push, 30 reps of bicep curls, 30 reps of chest and 30 reps of back. the weights on the machine weren't that heavy mind you and i almost gave up in some of the exercises. damn! i'm such a weakling. 12 sessions ... that's 6 weeks if we meet twice a week. 6 weeks of hardship ... the things you do to look better!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
d passed his OCE last friday so he's officially done with MBA after the graduation ceremonies. it was a common friend who buzzed me about his OCE last friday so when i learned he passed, i sent him a congratulatory text. d said he's treating and invited me to dinner+ saturday along with his other MBA friends, most of which i didn't really know. between my braces & my inability to eat & my being lazy last saturday, i took a raincheck. i should have gone really. d has been a really good friend, even though our friendship was built online (yeah, constant YM companion). so now i owe him. =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
later on, i'm going to have my first braces adjustment. not really looking forward to it cause of all the horror stories i've heard. i have a high tolerance for pain though but a few advils probably will be a great relief. i haven't had rice for the last three days (not counting the instant guinataang mais which i don't really consider as rice) - just had soup mostly. so i'm already looking forward to losing weight which sorta fits perfectly to my gym plans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arnoldo asked me last week hypothetically if they can get BK to approve the last AO headcount if KT is going to support a relocation considering that its a 2-year assignment. there's good & bad news here - the good news is that i'm still on top of arnoldo's list for the relocation. the bad news is that i'm not sure about the KT stuff. if i'm not reporting to the factory then why would KT have anything to say about it? isn't it reason enough that they're considering a filipino for the position? i dunno, i want to write a lot of nasty comments about it but i will just leave it to God on what is best for me. that never failed me.

No comments: