April 19, 2006

tripping lang

possible upcoming trips :

(W21) probably a short trip to pudong in shang hai, china with ursula slavens. then back to manila that same week.
(W22-?) off to the US for a 4-6wk trip. i still have to work with wendy on the agenda. shadow some fsm activities. i think the trip will last until my birthday. i'd have to take my family out on my birthday when i come back.

what's on my shoplist?
1. canon underwater camera case - i think this will really come handy for the cdo trip - whitewater rafring, waterfalls, water water everywhere. that'll make sure we get some really great shots in any weather. this is on top of my list & i'm wondering how much it costs since i haven't really googled/amazoned for it.
2. new balance rubber shoes - join the bandwagon! peer pressure! 'nuff said.
3. old navy, gap, banana rep, a&f, hollister - these are a few of my fave shops.
4. jeans - buy a few more pairs. i loved the levi's loose straight jeans i bought in the US last time.
5. oakley - right now i have a rudy project. time to get an oakley.

i'm sure i could think of a lot more stuff to buy once i'm there. can't wait.

No comments: