April 05, 2006

in blog limbo

my friends have been bugging me about the lackluster look of my blog for the past few weeks (or months) after having their individual blogs overhauled by our resident design artist, dj. i actually have a few blog designs already started out months before everybody elses but my lack of html skills left me clueless how to integrate it into the existing code. for some reason, i never found the time to send dj all the files necessary for my new blog design so i got stuck in blog remodeling limbo.

next week, i will work on updating the files for my blog look update. if that will not work, i probably will move to another blog address. i was contemplating yesterday whether i should just change templates altogether and start from scratch. i want to keep the blog page simple, crisp and not a lot of things to crowd the page. just a plain journal of things that are in my head.

but for now, it serves its purpose.

No comments: