April 07, 2006

things i know for sure

there are actually so many uncertainties in life right now that sometimes you feel like you are just there along for the ride. there are a few things however, i am certain of ...

  1. i love my nephew. having my nephew is one of the great joys in my life. seeing him growing up, give me that big tight hug, plant that big wet kiss and wave me goodbye every morning is priceless. he is just so adorable that everytime i see him, my day brightens up.
  2. "... that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you!" yes, i will never regret the day that i met you and i will gladly take that road again with all the pain and heartache that comes with it. knowing you has made my life more meaningful, more colorful. you will never really know how much love i have for you but i give that without asking for anything in return.
  3. God gave me good friends. what really is left to say here? i've been blessed to know so many people who accept me for who i am. period. these are people who will not hesitate to be seen with me, who enjoy my company, and who will be there for me through the good and bad times.
  4. life can be good and bad at times. and that makes it worth living. there are no permanent things, life moves on and we can't always be at the bottom of the wheel. how we do in life depends on what we do with life!

No comments: