July 01, 2006

being with you

"being with you
even the rainy days seem fine.
you are an angel in my life."

dear mcbaby,

why is it that everytime i try to get myself together to move on away from you, something happens between us that makes it harder to let go. i probably have more than ten reasons why i should stop loving you but they never seem to be enough to really give up on you. lately, it felt like we were our old selves again, that we are finally talking again without that weird feeling between. i do miss you - so much so that the longing makes me sad. i thought that being away will help me move on but i guess God had other plans. i finally admitted to myself that despite everything, i can't hate you. trixy told me that i shouldn't give everything to one person, but its you all along - and i am willing to give everything, if you ask me to. i used to think people who fell in love this blindly were stupid & desperate and yes, i am one of them.

yuan*

No comments: