July 11, 2006

what about blogging

i didn't really know about blogging until after a few of my friends in the office started one - at first i just didn't have the patience and discipline for it. it might be because i wanted to wrtie eloquently and then realized that wasn't really the whole intention why i wanted to blog. i wanted to have an avenue to talk about what's happening in my life and share it with a few people who knew who i was and would take the time to see how things are in my-so-called life. i remember i started writing in a diary when i was in college, i didn't write often and mostly i wrote only about "kilig" moments. i was kinda focused on my career when i started working for bench and i was young & naive back then that i spent most of my hard-earned cash on clothes and going out and partying. when i made that decision to move to intel, there was actually a lot of things i had to give up - college- & close-friends i have grown accustomed to in my almost two years of working for bench. it wasn't really a bad company, i guess all the glitz & glamour were just not meant for me. so yeah, starting over at intel was a big, life-changing decision but i said i was young and starting from scratch wasn't a big deal. those would have been good blog material if i knew about blogging that time.

blogging now is good therapy, i think its one of the few things that kept me sane the past six weeks was being able to talk about stuff --- and i did get some wordy advice from some friends. its nice to actually read stuff in my friend's blogs - it strengthens the ties that bind friends together and sometimes see a side of them that not all are privy to. i don't know how many more "dear mcbaby" letters i am going to write in my blog, but i am hoping sometime soon, i can put somebody else's name over mcbaby's and people will know i have definitely moved on. sheda!!!

No comments: