July 10, 2006

this coming week

i can't believe my trip is winding down this week - just one last face-to-face with ccsd and i am going home on saturday. while my flight is to LA is still sometime around 7pm, that should give me some time to rest if there will be a friday night bar hopping in tempe or scottsdale. i'm due to arrive in manila monday around 10am so that would be a good time to finish some errands - go to the dentist and have my braces adjusted, get my nails cleaned and finally get a full-body massage. i am so dying to get a relaxing massage right now. yeah, i'm getting ahead of myself. there's still the 14-hour LA to Manila flight that i have to bear with.

this week hopefully wouldn't be as busy as last week. there's just a few more items i need to clear up & get some direction on but other than that, i don't think there are any new items i need to prepare for the f2f. i'm still not sure how to fit my rescheduled lunch date with elsa and arnoldo is also inviting to grab lunch. jessica booked our schedules to go watch mindy's dance-a-thon this thursday but i'm not sure if i can catch it since i just remembered i need to present at the a/t lrp improvement meeting - ugh! gizie & larry is planning to get me wasted before i leave - uhmmm i don't know about getting drunk, but i probably will - gotta get those advils ready.

my luggages are 80% packed already, the only clothes i have out are the one's i am wearing this week. gotta do my laundry before i leave on saturday. mom asked me to buy something for my "ninang" who is one of her good friends too. i dunno yet what to buy for her so i need to swing by the mall or some store by tomorrow and swipe my credit card one last time.

No comments: