July 04, 2006

kinda tired

maybe it was my resolve to try and finish one of the presentations being requested from me but i didn't really take lunch not until 5pm - if you even call call that lunch. i've stopped counting calories since two weeks ago so i am sure i've gained weight already. there will be a lot of things i will have to start doing when i go back to manila. first is start going back to my low carb diet - oh yeah, give up rice and noodles again, no more soda ulet. i couldn't resist having dr pepper here in the US - that is my favorite softdrink (well pati mountain dew, royal and coke light) but i've given up on carbonated beverages before i left manila. i also need to go back to the gym, probably do 4-5x a week, hmmm let's see.

i finally finished 2 business processes required for my presentation on wednesday and thursday. i'm glad i finished it already amidst the IM'ing and YM'ing from friends. come to think of it, i haven't been able to talk to D for a long time already - i wonder how he's doing. d's gf is really lucky cause i remember him saying in our last ym that he loved his gf so much. oh well, that's love for him. she's lucky cause d's smart and really goodlookin'. sigh, talking about this makes me think of my mcbaby.

i kinda feel tired right now. i've been thinking of my mcbaby the whole day today. i always feel more tired when i'm wrestling with my emotions. that's probably why i feel so beat right now.

No comments: